black board
MJOYPosted: Wed May 19 2021 12:20 am

For the past few months I've been having a problem with the puzzle board showing up completely black the first fiew times I try to open it. After a few tries it shows properly, but I loose the time, as the timer keeps running as I keep trying.  Has anyone else had this glitch?  Any suggestions of what to do about it?

Thanks

morlPosted: Wed May 19 2021 09:14 am

I had that problem before, it's the same as described in "puzzle loading bug?" and I still don't know why it's a thing. Well, let's hope it doesn't happen again...

momentumPosted: Wed May 19 2021 09:25 am

Encountering it now and then.

CampusclimberPosted: Tue May 25 2021 01:38 pm

It happens to me randomly. I usually lose about 2 seconds to refresh and get the real puzzle, but one time I had to refresh a few times as I got the black screen continously. I probably lost about 10 seconds before actually starting the puzzle. And then I managed to accidently clear it when I meant to hit undo... LOL 

PhilkePosted: Thu Jul 15 2021 03:02 pm

Also having this on occasion, but a refresh page helps most of the time

deppermPosted: Wed Aug 4 2021 10:09 am

I saw this. The dev console says:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined    at validateInput (dailyPuzzle12-13-16.js:1)    at handleNumberDrawing (dailyPuzzle12-13-16.js:1)    at handleKey (dailyPuzzle12-13-16.js:1)    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (dailyPuzzle12-13-16.js:1)    at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery.js:2)    at HTMLDocument.h (jquery.js:2)